Friday, November 25, 2005

GRAD NIGHT!
Sad, but good!
Everyone looked so GOOOD!
Memories I'll definitely keep.
All thanks to Mrs Siau, I got in.

Made me take retarded photos of the both of us,
outside the ballroom. You should have just watched
us. She just kept coming up with new poses and all.
Hahahhahah! I'm serious. She rocks, totally! :)
I'll upload the photos soon.


The hotel room -
It was in TOTAL CHAOS!
Don't wish to talk about it.

Oh yes, and the video!
Hoped you'll liked it, though it was last minute.
Just let me know if you'll want a copy?



Over to LIDO's macs around 4am, with Partner,
Pinky, Carrie, Presty, Henryk, Shane, Ron and Evan.
We bascially spent most of our time, talking in the
lobby.

Around five plus, we went back to our room.
Watched some "horror" movie, which was bloody draggy!
It was so draggy and boring that one by one, everyone
started falling asleep. I admit, I admit - I was one of them.

I thought Pinky's scream would be able to wake me up,
but no, she slept as well. Hahahah. So they decided to
switch the tv off, and go to sleeep!

Woke up about nine, and couldnt get back to sleep.
Everyone was scattered everywhere. You could see them
on the floor, the bed and my EVER SO CUTE PRESTY was
sleeping in the WARDROBE! OMG, how cute is that! Belle,
in the wardrobe? Hahahha. Love that presty of mine la, really.
So, decided to join her, yes in the wardrobe.
Oh, and the aircon was FREEEZING COLD!
Like even with my sweater on and the blanket,
I was still freezing! I'm serious.


Alright.
There's so much to type.
But I shan't.

I'm really tired.
Hardly slept last night.
And I'm starting to fall sick.
I kinda feel it.

My throats starting to hurt,
and I'm feeling really cold.
Partner's place tmr, I can't wait!


Goodnight.
I had fun.
Really.

Hope you'll had a great graduation :)

-



And Rachel; Sorry I didnt turn up for training today :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home